IN THIS EDITION:
- LAST WEEK TO ORDER YEARBOOKS!
- Jr. High Yearbook Photos Wanted
- 2017-18 POET Board Applications
- L.E.O. Night at Zupas – Tuesday, April 11
- After-School Activities
- PARENTS! Help Wanted: Substitute Teachers
- Upcoming Events
- Annual calendars and Marquee Greetings
LAST WEEK TO ORDER YEARBOOKS!
It’s the very last chance to order
Don’t miss out on making sure your student has their 2016-17 school year memories that will last forever with a
Be sure and order one by March 24th!
*To order, go to yearbookordercenter.com
Elementary School Code: 20030
Or Call 866-287-3096
** NO yearbooks will be sold the last day of school so make sure to order one by Friday!!
To check to make sure your student has a yearbook, click on the link: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Elementary-Yearbook-Sales-03-24.pdf
Contact Audrey Laser email@example.com
or Shelly Madsen firstname.lastname@example.org
JR HIGH YEARBOOKS – March 31 is the last day to order your Jr. High yearbook! If you have not yet ordered yours, go to yearbookordercenter.com, Jr. High Code: 16104.
JR. HIGH YEARBOOK PHOTOS WANTED
Attention Jr. High Students & Parents: We are looking for the following pictures to add to this year’s Jr. High Yearbook.
Please submit photos by April 3rd!
- Fun Run/5K
- Night Game Nite
- Spain Trip
- Above & Beyond Activities-such as…*Eagle Scout Awards…*Freshman/HS Sports Participation
Submit your photos by going to hjeshare.com, School Code-ndpajuniorhigh.
Questions/Conerns? Eilyn Vavricka email@example.com
2017-18 POET BOARD APPLICATIONS – We need YOU to be “PART OF EVERY THING” (POET)!!!
POET is now recruiting for the 2017-2018 Board.
POET’s purpose is to be the “organizers, fundraisers, facilitators, volunteers, and enthusiastic cheering section at the programs and events that make NDPA unique and strong.”
Available positions vary from 20 hours a week to 5 hours a week; hours vary depending on the position and month of the year.
- Applications can be found at the POET desks or here: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/POETBoardApplication2017-18.pdf
- Please submit your application to the POET box by March 31 at 9:00 AM.
L.E.O. NIGHT AT CAFE ZUPAS – Have you been waiting for the next LEO night? Well your wait is over! The next LEO Night will be Tuesday, April 11th, 5:00-9:00 PM at the Layton Zupas Restaurant. Grab your family, grab your friends, grab your neighbors and come enjoy some yummy food!
- 1st-4th Grade AFTER-SCHOOL BASKETBALL SKILLS – Monday 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the elementary gym. Dates are: April 10, 17, 24, and May 1. Cost is $25. Sign-up at the Elementary POET Desk. Make checks to POET and put in silver POET box.
- MIGHTY KICKS is excited to return to NDPA for the spring!
Sessions will begin on April 11th thru May 2nd from 3-4 pm. Cost is $35. Register online at www.mightykicksnorthslc.net
For additional information about the program please contact Andrew: 801-923-4641 Andrew@mightykicks.net
PARENTS! HELP WANTED – Have you thought about Substitute Teaching?
Substitute Teachers Needed: Interested in joining NDPA’s substitute teaching roster? We are always looking for substitute teachers to fill in as needed. We find our parents have been our very best substitute teachers!
- Part time; as needed basis. Days school is in session.
- Paid hourly rate, $9.00–$11.00, based on education level.
- Candidates are required to complete a LiveScan Fingerprint and Electronic Background Check in accordance with Utah State Law.
- Candidates with experience working with children are strongly encouraged to apply. Send resume to Lorie Cherone at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://northdavisprep.org/?page_id=35.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY – We are in need of 2 Co-Chairs for Elementary Spirit Fridays. Spirit Fridays are 4 Fridays in a row that we host fun activities during lunch time hours for kids at the elementary school. The 2 Co-Chairs would need to be at the elementary school on April 28th, May 5th, May 12th, May 19th from 10:00 AM to the end of school, you will be helping set up and direct volunteers for the activities.
Monday, March 27 – AFTER-SCHOOL: EcoGeeks, Spirit Squad, “Joseph” rehearsal, Volleyball, Soccer
Tuesday, March 28 – AFTER-SCHOOL: 5th-6th Basketball skills, Soccer, Volleyball (4:00 PM)
Wednesday, March 29 – 1st grade field trip to J&J Nursery, Ms. Larson’s homeroom at 9:00 AM & Ms. B’s homeroom at 12:15 PM
Wednesday, March 29 – AFTER-SCHOOL: “Joseph” rehearsal, Art, Soccer, Spirit Squad, Bagpipes (4:30-5:15), Cheer (6:00)
Wednesday, March 29 – NDPA Board meeting, 6:00 PM
Wednesday, March 29 – 5th grade program, 6:30 PM
Thursday, March 30 – 1st grade field trip to J&J Nursery, Ms. Maria’s homeroom at 12:15 PM & Ms. Veronica’s homeroom at 2:00 PM
Thursday, March 30 – AFTER-SCHOOL: Science Olympiad, Soccer, Volleyball, K-2nd Leadership class
Thursday, March 30 – 3rd grade program, 6:30 PM
Friday, March 31 – 5th grade Maturation
Friday, March 31 – AFTER-SCHOOL: Science Olympiad, Music Club, EcoGeeks, “Joseph” rehearsal, Dance, Cheer (3:30), 5th-6th Leadership class
Saturday, April 1 – Volleyball open-gym, 10:00 AM
Monday, April 3-Friday, April 7 – SPRING BREAK – NO SCHOOL
- Current school year 2016-17 calendar: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016-2017CalendarNDPA.pdf
- NEXT 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR calendar, click here: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/2017-2018-Calendar-BOARD-APPROVED-2-01-17-NDPA-1.pdf
- NDPA Marquee Greetings: http://northdavisprep.org/?page_id=5854