Feb 09, 2021
IN THIS EDITION:
- Make up picture days, February 10 & 11
- Yearbooks - final sale!
- Jr. High Teacher Virtual Office Hours
- NDPA logo masks still available
- Upcoming Events
- Quick Links
MAKE UP PICTURE DAYS, TOMORROW, FEBRUARY 10 & THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11 - Students who are new to NDPA, students who missed other picture days, and students who need retakes can come to the elementary building at the following times:
-7th-9th graders, 9:00 AM
-5th-6th graders, 9:20 AM
-AM Kinder-4th grades, 9:40 AM
-PM Kinder, 12:00
-Students who are doing virtual learning only can come anytime between 9:00 AM-12:00 PM.
YEARBOOKS FINAL SALE - Now through March 1 is your last chance to order yearbooks for elementary and Jr. high students! Be sure to order using the codes below today!
Kinder-6th grade yearbooks are $18.
- Click this link to order an ELEMENTARY yearbook: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/index.cfm/job/20030 - Enter our school name and your student’s name to begin your order.
7th-9th yearbooks are $26.
- Click this link to order an JR HIGH yearbook: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/index.cfm/job/16104 - Enter our school name and your student’s name to begin your order.
JR HIGH TEACHER VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
- Ms. Anderson: - Canvas Conference - Language Arts: Mon-Thurs 10:00-11:00AM
- Ms. King: - Canvas Conference - Language Arts: Mon-Thurs 10:00-11:00AM
- Mr. Straw: - Zoom (details in Canvas) - Utah Studies / US History / Geography: Mon-Fri 9:45-11:06AM
- Mr. Herrero: - Zoom (Email ahead for Zoom Link) - CCA / Digital Literacy / Computer Science: Mon-Fri 8:30-9:30AM
- Mr. Mateo: - Zoom (link in daily module on Canvas) - PE: Monday/Tuesday 9:00AM
- Mr. McLean Paul: - Canvas Conference - Health: Mon-Thurs 3:10-4:10PM & Fri 1:00-2:00PM
- Counseling Office: - Zoom (link on Canvas Homepage) - Debra, School Counselor: Tuesday/Wednesday 10:30-11:30AM
- Courtney Smith: - Zoom (email ahead for link) - SPED: Mon-Wed 12:30 – 1:10
** Virtual teachers are available during school hours (especially during advisory) and by email.**
NDPA LOGO MASKS STILL AVAILABLE! Go to https://xpressionmasks.com/products/ndpa-red-school-spirit-mask to purchase yours today. Proceeds from mask sales will be donated to NDPA.
Tuesday, February 9 - AFTER SCHOOL: Spirit Squad practice
Wednesday, February 10 - Make up picture day
Thursday, February 11 - Make up picture day
Thursday, February 11 - POET meeting, 6:30 PM
Friday, February 12 - B DAY
Saturday, February 13 - Spirit Squad, 8:30 AM
Monday, February 15 - NO SCHOOL President's day
Tuesday, February 16 - NO SCHOOL Teacher Comp Day
Tuesday, February 16 - Spirit Squad practice, 3:30 PM
Friday, February 19 - A DAY
Saturday, February 20 - Spirit Squad, 8:30 AM
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- Parent Teacher Conferences, Wednesday, March 24 & Thursday, March 25
- No school, Friday, March 26, Teacher Comp Day
- Spring Break, Monday, March 29-Friday, April 2
SCHOOL WEBSITE: https://northdavisprep.org/
2020-21 ANNUAL SCHOOL CALENDAR: https://northdavisprep.org/uploads/document/attachment/198/final_2020-2021_School_Calendar__BOARD_APPROVED_2-05-20__-_NDPA_final.jpg
NDPA ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/northdavisprep/
POET on INSTAGRAM: poet.ndpa
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NDPA YOU TUBE PAGE - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkFNh_OVKToRZjii8f2Mqg
BOX TOPS: http://www.boxtops4education.com/bonusapp
AMAZON SMILE: Make your purchases through smile.amazon.com, and they give a % back to NDPA at no additional cost to you!
FREE & REDUCED SCHOOL LUNCH: Apply online via your Aspire login
FEE WAIVERS: https://northdavisprep.org/uploads/document/attachment/224/FeeWaiverApplication712.pdf - EN ESPAÑOL: https://northdavisprep.org/uploads/document/attachment/225/FeeWaiverApplication712Spanish.pdf