Announcing our NEW Junior High Back to School and Registration Night Event.
Wednesday, August 9th
5:00 pm – 7th Grade
6:30pm – 8th & 9th Grades
Each presentation will start promptly in the gymnasium. Following a short general session, you will head off to meet and greet teachers, pay student fees, have your school photo taken, purchase PE clothing, and visit the food trucks in the parking lot for a meal, snack, or drink!
Save time at Back to School Night by completing the steps below before you come!
- STEP 1: VERIFY current account or create a new Parent ASPIRE-Gradebook Account
> > > To verify go to ASPIRE Gradebook
Never signed in to Aspire before? Click here: ASPIRE Gradebook Instructions
- STEP 2: Pay for SCHOOL LUNCH *
> > > Pay online click here Online Lunch Payment
Lunch costs: Daily $2.40, bi-weekly $24.00, 4 weeks $48.00, Trimester $144.00, Yearly $432.00
- STEP 3: Pre-Order YEARBOOK (pre-orders can no longer be paid at the NDPA office)
> > > www.yearbookordercenter.com – Order Code: 16104
- STEP 4: Pre-Order SCHOOL PHOTOS
> > > inter-state.com – Order Code: 18446SA
Students must be in school uniform shirt for their photo.
- STEP 5: Pay FEES – NEW! Online Payment option ** (available Wednesday, Aug 9th, after 1 pm)
> > > Pay online here: Online Fee Schedule
Jr. High Registration Fees:
- 7th Grade $70.00
- 8th Grade $65.00
- 9th Grade $65.00
- Course Fees may apply (i.e. art, musical theater, etc.)
If you cannot make the date above, you may come in after Wednesday, August 9th between 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM to pick up your schedule and pay fees.
* Free & Reduced Lunch Applications available online, at the office, or apply through your ASPIRE Gradebook account: ASPIRE Gradebook.
**School Fee Waiver Application, must submit proof of eligibility documents if requested: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Fee-Waiver-Application-2017-2018.pdf or available in the office.