NO SCHOOL – THANKSGIVING BREAK – Wednesday, November 23-Friday, November 25. We will have regular school days Monday & Tuesday.
IN THIS EDITION:
- Barnes & Noble Day – TOMORROW!
- Yearbooks – Be sure to order before the price goes up!
- Check the lost & found by November 22
- NDPA Marquee Greetings
- NDPA Science Fair 2017 – deadline to turn in packets December 12
- No Bagpipe Practice Wednesday, November 23
- Volunteer Hours Report
NDPA POET BARNES & NOBLE DAY TOMORROW, Saturday, November 19th
Are you ready to get your holiday shopping done? Then look no further than NDPA’s Barnes and Noble Day! B&N has everything you’ll need to make your holiday merry and bright. From books, Nooks, games, toys, calendars, DVDs, 3-D printers, writing needs, cheesecake (YES! cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory), and much more, B&N Day is the day to check those gifts off your list. Plus, FREE gift wrapping.
- Bring your B&N Day voucher or see a volunteer that day to get one from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, November 19th at the Layton B&N.
- Shop, enjoy a treat from the cafe, and have fun with our: World famous NDPA Choir at 10:30 AM, all day crafts, games, face painting, LEGO table, story times, a fun surprise, and much more.
- When you pay for your purchases, remind the cashier that you are with NDPA and give them your voucher.
- Share the voucher via email and social media to your friends and family. They can shop that day, too, either online or at a B&N near them.
- Can’t make it to our Saturday event? Shop Friday, November 18th and show your voucher to the cashier. Plus, from 6:00-10:00 PM that night, our very own NDPA Junior Honor Society will be gift wrapping for free.
- If these days don’t work for you, shop http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ November 19th through November 24th and use voucher #11955556 at checkout.
See you at B&N!!
YEARBOOKS – BE SURE TO ORDER BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
Don’t be like the Cowardly Lion, buy an Elementary Yearbook!
To Order go to yearbookordercenter.com
school code- 20030
or call 866-287-3095
ON SALE now for $14 until Dec.16th
Price goes up to $18 until March 3rd
NO YEARBOOKS WILL BE SOLD LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Contact Audrey Laser firstname.lastname@example.org
or Shelly Madsen email@example.com
Cherish your Jr. High Memories forever!
Buy a 2016-’17 Jr. High Yearbook Now!
ON SALE FOR $22 until Dec. 16th
Prices go up to $26 til March 3rd
Order at yearbookordercenter.com
Jr. High Order Code-16104
or by calling
*NO YEARBOOKS WILL BE SOLD AFTER DEADLINE OR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Have pictures that you want to submit for the Elementary Yearbook?
WE WANT THEM!
Download them to hjeshare.com
school code- NDPALions
- PARENTS, TEACHERS & STUDENTS
Submit your photos for 2016-’17 NDPA JR. High Yearbooks!
To download your pix go to hjeshare.com
CHECK THE LOST & FOUND – The lost & found areas in both buildings are getting pretty full! Be sure to come by and check them out before Tuesday, November 22 to see if your student has left anything. Smaller items may be at the front desk.
NDPA MARQUEE GREETINGS – Want to wish your child happy birthday, 1/2 birthday, or congratulate them for an accomplishment? Now you can see their name in lights on the new NDPA marquee! The cost for each post is $10, for each day you want it posted. Click here to see options: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/NDPA-MARQUEE-GREETINGS.pdf
- All marquee requests need to be made seven days prior to when you want it posted on the marquee.
- Fill out the online form and make your payments http://signup.com/go/3yryKw.
- Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOX TOPS – Thanks to everyone who submitted box tops. We collected over $500 in school rewards! You can keep clipping and sending them in. We’ll do another submission in the spring.
NDPA SCIENCE FAIR 2017 – Click this link to see the Science Fair Packet for NDPA’s annual Science Fair: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2016-2017-Science-Fair-Packet.pdf! Please make note, I have greatly reduced the information in this packet and hopefully made it more user friendly. Also a few things have changed from last year:
- The science fair date is now the last Wednesday in January, January 25, 2017.
- Also please note that set up will be on the same day as science fair so your students will bring their boards to the junior high gym on the same day as the fair.
- Registration forms are now due in December before the break.
VOLUNTEER HOURS REPORT – Click to see a list of recorded volunteer hours as of November 16, 2016: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Hours11-16-16.pdf
Did you know you can actually run a personal report of your volunteer hours at any time? How do I get a report of my personal volunteer hours/service record? – https://signuphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204730390-How-do-I-get-a-report-of-my-personal-volunteer-hours-service-record-
Monday, November 21 – AFTER-SCHOOL: EcoGeeks, Basketball, Volleyball open-gym (5:30-7:00 PM)
Monday, November 21 – Boys & Girls Basketball HOME GAME vs Monticello, Girls 5:00 PM, Boys 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 22 – AFTER-SCHOOL: K-6 Choir, Basketball
Wednesday, November 23–Friday, November 25 – NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving Break
Saturday, November 26 – Volleyball open-gym, 10:00 AM
Monday, November 28 – AFTER-SCHOOL: EcoGeeks, Volleyball open-gym (5:30-7:00 PM)
Monday, November 28 – Girls Basketball AWAY GAME vs Legacy Prep (2214 S 1250 W, Wood Cross), 5:00 PM
Monday, November 28 – Boys Basketball AWAY GAME vs Ascent Academy (22 S 650 W, Farmington), 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 29 – AFTER-SCHOOL: K-6 Choir, Basketball
Wednesday, November 30 – AFTER-SCHOOL: Bagpipe Band (4:30), Cheer (6:00)
Wednesday, November 30 – Boys & Girls Basketball AWAY game vs Monticello (2782 Corporate Park Dr, West Valley City), Girls 5:00 PM, Boys 6:00 PM
Wednesday, November 30 – 6th grade program “Ancient Stories of the Gods,” 6:30 PM
Thursday, December 1 – 6th grad field trip to SLC Library/The Leonardo, meet at Clearfield Frintrunner Station at 8:24 AM, returns 3:37 PM
Thursday, December 1 – AFTER-SCHOOL: Basketball
Friday, December 2 – Dollar Dress Day
Friday, December 2 – AFTER-SCHOOL: Basketball, Music Club, EcoGeeks, Dance, Cheer (3:30), Volleyball open gym (5:30)
Saturday, December 3 – Volleyball open-gym, 10:00 AM
YEARLY CALENDAR: http://northdavisprep.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016-2017CalendarNDPA.pdf